How You Can Help The Joshua CenterJoshua Center for Neurological Disorders changing lives since 1996
How You Can Help The Joshua Center
It takes a village!
United Way / Donor Choice
Through the annual United Way Campaign, you can participate in the Donor Choice Program, an opportunity provided by our membership with Community Health Charities.
To support the Joshua Center you must request a Donor Option Choice Card from your United Way Coordinator. Our code number is 021.
CHC is a federation of America’s premier health organizations that have joined together to raise charitable contributions in the workplace.
Support Our Programs
Next time you are shopping on Amazon, click over to smile.amazon.com. You can choose the Joshua Center for Neurological Disorders as the charity of your choice.
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Parent Support Group and Workshops
- School Support and Training
- Social Skills Classes for Pre-K – 8th Grade
- Life Skills HS – Young Adults
- Two Annual ACA Accredited Camps (Tourette and High Functioning Autism Camps)
- Young Adult Classes: Employment, Technology, Transition (ETT) and Independent Living Skills
Your Own Fundraiser
Are you creative? Like to help out? There are so many ways you can help out without spending a lot of money!
- Hold a Jeans Day
- Volunteer to host a small fundraiser
- Help man a booth at an event
- Join our Fundraising Committee
Celebrated the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Giving Tuesday is an international day of giving.
Camps for Kids Campaign
Camps for Kids is a local organization that helps camps in the Kansas City metro area through matching funds. This incredible gift is vital to the success of our camps. We do not turn children away from camp due to their parent’s inability to pay. The Annual Campaign runs from April 1 – July 31. You can write a check to Camps for Kids with Joshua Center in the memo and mail to Joshua Center OR make a direct donation by clicking on Camps for Kids under About Us on www.joshuacenter.com. Donations are matched up to $1,500.00 per donor.